About Paderu Visakhapatnam (Vizag)
Paderu is a village and a Mandal in Visakhapatnam (Vizag) district in the state of Andhra Pradesh in india. It is a same hill belt popular for its greenery and cool weather. It is connected only by road, from Visakhapatnam it is 120 km. Nearest railway station is Anakapalle. Another facet Araku railway station is 42 km from Paderu.
How to reach Paderu
The last 30 kms before Paderu is hill road wherever most of the time you’ll rise through hairpin bend road. Before 12 kms from Paderu there is a temple called Modamamba Ammavari Paadamulu. This is often the highest most point of the Hill road. It will take 3 hours to cover 124 kms distance to reach Paderu from Visakhapatnam (Vizag) (via Anakapalle, Chodavaram, Vaddadi).
There are only couples of standard budget hotels obtainable at the main market of Paderu. No resort or any luxury kind accommodation is available at Paderu Vizag (Visakhapatnam). Paderu Araku and come to Visakhapatnam is exhausted one day however most of the time you’ll be traveling the total distance is 285 kms. It is a tribal coffee plantation. Paderu town is in the same hill belt popular for its cool weather and greenery.
- 7:00 am Start early from Visakhapatnam
- 8:00 am Take breakfast, start from Anakapalle
- 11:00 am Reach Paderu on the way, enjoy the beauty of the hill and stop at Modamamba temple. Go to Paderu and spend one hour around RTC complex area
- 12:00 pm start from Paderu
- 1:15 pm Stop at Chaparai 16 Km before Araku, take bath and spend one hour
- 2:15 start for Araku 15 km
- 2:30 take lunch and once lunch take one-hour break to visit gardens and
other places at Araku
- 4:00 pm start from Araku
- 8:00 pm Visakhapatnam (Vizag).