Hyderabad: With Corona scare everywhere, most of the movie shoots stopped. In the midst of this chaos, audiences thought the Bigg Boss TV show would not start this year. However, the show’s organizers surprised everyone with the announcement that the show is happening. In a few hours, the fourth season of the popular reality show Bigg Boss will begin on the Star MAA channel. Nagarjuna Akkineni, who was the host of the third season, will continue the current season.
A total of 16 contestants will participate in the fourth season. All of these celebrities tested negative for Covid-19 and completed a 16-day quarantine period, which is a precautionary measure followed by the organizers. The following is that the list of contestants doing rounds on social media.
Bigg Boss 4 Contestants
- Monal Gajjar (Actress)
- Surya Kiran (Director – Satyam fame)
- Lasya (TV presenter)
- Abijeet (Hero – Life is beautiful)
- Sujatha Jordar (TV presenter)
- Mehaboob (social networks)
- Devi Nagavalli (news reporter)
- Harika (Dhethadi YouTube channel)
- Syed Sohel Riyan (TV Artist)
- Ariyana Glory (TV host)
- Amma Rajasekhar (Dance Teacher)
- Karate Kalyani (Character Artist)
- Noel Sean (Singer)
- Akhil Sarthak
- Gangavva (My Village Show YouTube channel)
Star MAA had already launched the promotion for the first episode and Nagarjuna says, “The mask is mandatory for the face, but not for entertainment.”
Jr NTR hosted the primary season of the show and Nani hosted the second season. Each season’s opening episode recorded good ratings from TRP and there are high expectations for today’s episode as well.